- sitting here on computer when I should be getting dressed and dropping off 7 year old at school
- parent support group last night was big success mashaAllah despite 4 or 5 cancelling at the last minute
- Noodles the cat is hungry so has taken to attacking the children
- much crying ensues
- 7 year old will be called 8 year old after tomorrow
- does this mean I am the mother of tween? When do the tweens start?
- he has requested 30 chocolate cupcakes, covered in chocolate icing to take to school tomorrow
- having frantically cleaned and mopped and tidied up house ready for support group yesterday, the house is MYSTERIOUSLY as messy as it’s ever been this morning
- trial work day at a different veterinary clinic on Saturday. I’m a bit tired of working late and coming home late so hopefully this new place will be a little bit more sedate but not boring (am I asking for too much?)
- gym is going very well although it’s taken me longer than I thought to get out of my Ramadaan funk. I have had to drop weights and I can only jog for 10 minutes before I start getting short of breath. I was managing 30-60 minutes before my break
- Noodles has now taken to attacking the other cats.
- much hissing ensues
- yes I HAVE fed him
Archive for October, 2008
Brass Crescent Awards – get your nominations in
The most useful parenting website EVER - I am forever reading and re-reading the articles. I am planning on starting the certification training next year inshaAllah and I am starting up my parent support group through help from the wonderful people associated with this organisation.